People is the most important element when combating cybersecurity threat. ITSC has provided the following cybersecurity training courses for general end-users from time to time in the past years.
- Introduction to IT Security and Desktop PC Protection
- Mobile Security
- Personal Data Privacy Protection
- Cyber Security – Your Computer, Your Account and Your Mobile
Some technical trainings and briefings have also been conducted for our department Cyber Security Coordinators (CSC) and technical IT staff.
- CSC Briefing : Security Policy, Risk Assessment and Minimum Security Standard
- Linux and Window Server Security I
- Introducing System Protection Tools for Server Administrators
- Introducing Minimum Security Standards for Applications and Secure Software Development Lifecycle
- Cybersecurity Refreshment Briefing for CSC - Data Protection
In future, we will continue to provide more training for our end-users, department Cyber Security Coordinators (CSC) and/or technical IT staff, as all of you are our key partners for combating cybersecurity. For details, please refer to our Training web site and ITSC Cybersecurity Academy.