Information Technology Support Forum (ITSF) was formed in December 2016. It is intended as a venue to promote communications among IT supporting staff of different departments/offices on campus, allowing IT supporting staff to share among themselves the experiences in their daily supporting duties, the new IT technologies in the market, and the IT needs in their offices.
The ITSF is convened by ITSC and held on a quarterly basis. Up to date, 3 ITSFs have been held and 6 IT topics were discussed in them since last December. There were a total of 65 individual IT support colleagues from 25 departments attended at least one of the meetings, covering the following topics:
- Virtual Machine and Maintenance Issues
- Vidyo – A Video Collaboration Tool
- The New IP Telephony System
- The New LDAP Authenticate Services
- Cybersecurity and 2FA
- Updates on Administrative Application Systems